The MobileWarm Veterinary surgical system (aka Chillbuster™ Veterinary Blanket) is a stabilized temperature controlled source of warmth for pre-surgical, surgical and post-surgical care of animals. This product is a significant advancement in veterinary patient warming. The system consists of a surgical warming blanket, warming cage mat and disposable covers to keep the surgical and recovery areas free of contamination.
MobileWarm VETERINARY contains technology developed by ThermoGear for the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Portable: The MobileWarm Vet Warming System does not require a bulky control box, only a small, hand-held controller which is easily hooked onto the surgery table or cage door
- Clean: Non-permeable disposable covers keep the MobileWarm blanket and cage mat contamination free and provide for easy cleanup. The blanket and cage mat are hand washable and air dry.
- Safe: The MobileWarm Vet Warming System contains Department of Defense cleared technology for safe, stable and reliable patient warming.
- Power: AC power to the MobileWarm surgical blanket and cage mat is converted to 12V isolated DC, preventing accidental shock to both patients and users.
- Surgical Blanket Dimensions: 22″ x 25″and 20″ x 30″
- Cage Mat Dimensions: 22″ x 25″ and 20″ x 29″
(Additional sizes may also be available)
- Power Supply: Input, 110 to 240 AC 50/60 Hz; Output, Isolated, 12VDC.
- Controller: Simple one hand operation with only two push buttons and an LED Bar Graph display for easy selection from one of six heating levels. May hang from a surgical table or cage door by the integrated hook.
- Blanket and Cage Mat: Red color denotes warm side as opposed to Blue side away from the patient.
- Blanket Flexibility: Surgical blanket can easily be wrapped around the patient.
- Disposable Cover: Non-permeable, easily disposed of for quick clean-up and non-contamination.
- The MobileWarm Vet Warming System is assembled in the U.S.A.
“One of the major causes of surgical complications is hypothermia. Being able to control intra and post surgical temperature helps to insure a successful outcome. MobileWarm VETERINARY is an efficient and safe way to control our patient’s body temperature. I now use the system routinely in my practice.”
— Dr. Gary Norsworthy
“After using the MobileWarm VETERINARY surgical blanket for more than a year, I have been very impressed with the results. The blanket has performed hands down better than any other vet warming device available. It is easy to use, warms rapidly and is extremely reliable. I can readily see why the blanket was selected by the U.S. Department of Defense for use by our combat forces.”
— Dr. Tim Crowe
DVM, DAVS, DAVECC, FCCM