Portable, battery operated, silent.
MobileWarm helps stabilize patient body temperature on the move to prevent hypothermia, shock, infection, and associated complications. The warming system is currently used effectively by military surgical teams, and used in casualty evacuations, including air and ground transport.
When and where it’s needed, mobile, reliable, and proven effective, the MobileWarm Military Warming Blanket serves a critical need for in the field patient warming.
- Compact, silent, and mobile with a total weight of 10lbs.
- Eliminates high cost of disposable warming devices and reusable cotton blankets
- Quick changing, inexpensive, impervious single use slip cover minimizes prep time
- Variable heat setting reaches up to 104° farenheit quickly
- Operates on any AC/DC power source from 110-220VAC, 50-400Hz, or 11-28VDC with rechargeable four hour battery life
- Controller Dimensions: 8.25” h x 6.5” w x 3.25” d (20.95cm x 16.51cm x 8.25cm)
- Controller Weight: 8lbs. (3.63kg)
- Shipping Weight: 14lbs. (6.36kg) includes controller, blanket, charger, and slip covers
- Battery Operation Time: Approx. 4 hours (low setting, mild environment)
- AC Adapter: Output 12VDC, 6.67A Input 110 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Blanket Size: 30”x 60” (72cm x 152cm) Three sizes available
- Disposable Slip Sheet: 31” x 60” (76cm x 152cm) Moisture resistant, polymeric fabric supplied as sterile and non-sterile for single use. (other sizes available)
- Warranty: One year on controller, ninety days on blanket